- 28 Sep 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 28 Sep 2022
- 1 Minute to read
What Is Generations EVV?
Generations EVV is an electronic timekeeping system used to verify when the employee arrives and departs the client's location.
- Schedules are automatically updated and confirmed.
- Alerts help you proactively identify late visits or no-shows and react before the client calls you.
- Caregivers login to shifts via a toll-free number or via GPS on the Caregiver Mobile App.
- Confirmed visits with no exceptions can be sent through State approved interfaces.
- Additional fees and a license agreement are required.
- For any questions, please use Live Chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get started with Generations EVV?
Place an order for Generations EVV right from Generations! This should be completed by an agency owner, administrator, or similar.
- Click Admin at the top of the Home screen then select Order Generations EVV and GPS Visit Verification (You could also click Admin, Company Settings, then EVV.)
- Select a toll free number. Click "refresh results" to see a new list of phone numbers.
- Set an EVV alert processing start date (which you can change later if desired,)
- Enter your name and email address,
- type "I agree," and
- Click the Submit and your order is placed!
Once the order form is submitted,
- We will contact you to schedule EVV training. Be sure that your office receives EVV training. This is time to spend with a member of the Generations staff to discuss and configure EVV, as well as talk about daily operations and other features.
- Decide on a "Go Live" date - the day where Caregivers will begin calling in and out of Generations EVV.
- Review the EVV Data Flow.
- Review the EVV Glossary to start getting familiar with terms.
- Update Generations with EVV IDs for Clients and Caregivers.
- Notify both Clients and Caregivers about EVV.
- Go Live! On your go live date, you don't need to do anything to make EVV work. If you've done all of the things above, it is working.
This educational PDF gives a high-level overview of using Generations for visit documentation. Click the two arrows in the upper-right corner to print or download.
Watch a training video overview of EVV.
Watch a 38-minute Spotlight Session webinar overview of EVV from 2020. Download the slides.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500