- 21 Jul 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 21 Jul 2023
- 1 Minute to read
What Is Generations EVV?
Generations EVV is an electronic timekeeping system used to verify when the employee arrives and departs the client's location.
- Schedules are automatically updated and confirmed.
- Alerts help you proactively identify late visits or no-shows and react before the client calls you.
- Caregivers login to shifts via a toll-free number or via GPS on the Caregiver Mobile App.
- Confirmed visits with no exceptions can be sent through State approved interfaces.
- Additional fees and a license agreement are required.
- For any questions, please use Live Chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get started with Generations EVV?
Place an order for Generations EVV right from Generations! This should be completed by an agency owner, administrator, or similar.
- Click Admin at the top of the Home screen then select Order Generations EVV and GPS Visit Verification (You could also click Admin, Company Settings, then EVV.)
- Select a toll free number. Click "refresh results" to see a new list of phone numbers.
- Set an EVV alert processing start date (which you can change later if desired,)
- Enter your name and email address,
- type "I agree," and
- Click the Submit and your order is placed!
Once the order form is submitted,
- We will contact you to schedule EVV training. Be sure that your office receives EVV training. This is time to spend with a member of the Generations staff to discuss and configure EVV, as well as talk about daily operations and other features.
- Decide on a "Go Live" date - the day where Caregivers will begin calling in and out of Generations EVV.
- Review the EVV Data Flow.
- Review the EVV Glossary to start getting familiar with terms.
- Update Generations with EVV IDs for Clients and Caregivers.
- Notify both Clients and Caregivers about EVV.
- Go Live! On your go live date, you don't need to do anything to make EVV work. If you've done all of the things above, it is working.
This educational PDF gives a high-level overview of using Generations for visit documentation. Click the two arrows in the upper-right corner to print or download.
Watch a training video overview of EVV.
Watch a 38-minute Spotlight Session webinar overview of EVV from 2020. Download the slides.