- 28 Dec 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 28 Dec 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Our goal is to provide you with a comprehensive set of training tools that enable your agency to maximize the use of Generations.
As a new client of Generations, you typically receive training once a week for about six (6) weeks. During that time you'll work closely with a dedicated trainer to get your agency fully transitioned to using Generations, and all of the below tools are at your disposal as well.
Generations Help is comprehensive with detailed examples, instructions, best practices, and more.
- Access Help from the question mark in the upper right corner of the Home screen of Generations.
- For nearly every screen in Generations, click the question mark in the upper right corner of the screen to go directly to Help for that screen.
More than 100 short training videos are available right in Help (and from within specific topics in Help.)
- Videos are an excellent way to learn something new, familiarize a new employee, or refresh your knowledge.
- The videos are typically less than ten minutes long and include virtually every area of Generations.
Spotlight Session Webinars
Spotlight Sessions help your team utilize new features, streamline workflows, and establish best practices for secure, accurate, and compliant data.
Getting Started Guide
When you first start with Generations, you receive a short guide to help you with initial considerations and implications.
- We encourage you to review this guide, write down notes, and discuss with your trainer. After all, taking a little time now will save you hours in the future.
- The Initial Setup Overview covers similar topics, and the Implementation Plan may be useful.
- Also be sure to look at the Quick Start and the and recommendations for Start Up agencies.
Need to learn how to do the 837p? Or want to explore the Call Center in depth? We can help with that. We're always happy to schedule additional training sessions after your initial training period has ended.
- Reach out to us via Live Chat or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also contact your Customer Success Manager to schedule training.
- Please be specific with requests for additional training and try to answer questions like these in the request:
- What is the purpose of the training? What are you hoping to achieve?
- Who will be trained?
- Training topics?
- What is their contact information? We'd love things like agency ID, name, phone number, and email address.
- Available dates and times.
- Anything else that can help us better understand your needs.